Thursday, November 17, 2011

Infantile pillocks.

"Oh, it's good to be back!" -Tony Stark at the Stark Expo, Iron Man 2
"Thank you, thank you, it's great to be back!" -Jeremy Clarkson at the beginning of every Top Gear season

Indeed, it is always great to be back on the blog. I must make blogging something habitual... like peeing. But not that often. Anyway, there is something more important on hand to discuss.

Is it just me or is the question "list the top three things you like/dislike" a very difficult question? It is not something one would think about on a daily basis. And the question doesn't even seem that difficult to answer until you get hit by it, by which time anyone answering the question is drowning in confusion. When Secret Asian asked me the "top three" question, I decided to take a more intelligent approach and took my time to think of good answers. The question is very broad and general, but here's my attempt at it.

Top three "likes":
  1. Blogging and chilling with the Secret Asian
    Although it may seem pretty routine, blogging and chilling with the Secret Asian always brings something new to the table every week. It is always good fun and we hang out with our good-friends-who-must-not-be-named-on-blogs to talk about the funniest and most random things that happen in our lives.
  2. Cars
    I never really got into cars until I started driving. After a while behind the wheel, I realized that cars are extensions of ourselves. Driving can show a person's personality, driving can show people attitude. Without driving, life is incomplete.
  3. Chex Mix "Muddy Buddies"
    These delicious Chex Mix snacks coated in chocolate and powdered sugar and filled with peanut butter taste so good, it can make anyone's bad day turn chocolaty-good. Side-effects of consuming this heavenly snack: fingers covered in powdered sugar. Do not sniff the powdered sugar.
Top three "dislikes":
  1. Drastic change
    I like to have a sense of stability in life. For the most part, I try to keep my week predictable and planned out. Spontaneity is to me like New York City is to Richard Hammond.
  2. Arrogant people
    Arrogant people are... arrogant. They tend to ignore what other "lesser" people have to say. They think that just because they think they're better and always right, everyone else is as annoying as the robot unicorn and only speaks "ching chong ling long ting tong".
  3. Chex Mix "Muddy Buddies"
    You, as a reader, have absolutely no idea how horrible these delicious snacks are. My fingers (as I am writing this blog) are covered in what looks like cocaine, and I can't type as quickly as I want. The snacks distract me from the blog and the class in which I'm writing this blog... Oh wait, DISTRACTING BLOG.
    For a more interesting "top three" list, visit Secret Asian's blog and check out her likes and dislikes. If she puts up her blog's URL on Facebook, then "like" the status. Do it. Now. TEEHEE.
    http://asianslikerice.blogspot.com/

    P.S. "Awkard, calm, musical"
    http://www.csnews.com/vendors/products/756.jpg

    No comments: