Monday, May 2, 2011

A new beginning.

My name is Aaron Joo.
I was born in someplace not nearby San Jose, CA.
I am older than this blog.
I am a student at San Jose State University.
I am a resident of the Student Union of SJSU.
I play piano.
I like to face the main door at restaurants when I eat.
I like to drive.
Etc.

I only just realized that this account was created in 2008... So what's happened since then?

I've only graduated from high school, successfully survived two years of college, visited Spain, driven 130+ mph in Korea, met some awesome new people, lost some old friends, got introduced to a new church, Obama got Osama, and the list goes on.

Flushing the mind of things that belong on blogs and not in the mind is healthy, I suppose. So I'm just going to give it a shot and see how long my blog-phase lasts.

No comments: